Teamster is an automation company that has been delivering functional solutions for almost 45 years. We are active in segments such as the automotive industry, food, wood, materials handling.
Are you an experienced machine designer with a great interest in technology? Then you are surely a person we are looking for.
Your role as a machine designer includes:
- Develop technical concepts that are roughly defined in the sales and project phase.
- Develop 3D models on your concepts and after dialogue with the customer and the project group also create 2D data for manufacturing.
- Support and guide our fitters during the assembly phase.
- Experience of machine design in application tools such as Catia V5, SolidWorks, Inventor etcetera.
- Structured way of working.
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English.
Some placement with the customer may occur periodically.
You will be given very varied tasks and will be part of a good group where you will work in small and large projects with feasibility studies, preparation of quotation sketches, project management, problem solving, construction, drawing production and assembly / installation supervision.
At Teamster, we work in project form where you as a machine designer are part of a team consisting of experts in several technology areas. We work with overall commitments where you have an important role all the way from concept development to installation and commissioning. We will be able to offer you a varied job where the "right feeling" is there.
If you feel like a challenge, do not hesitate to contact us. You will be part of a close-knit gang with a broad knowledge bank.
We would like you to send your CV and a personal letter describing why you fit into the job. The application is sent to Jobb@teamster.se Please mark the email with "Application Machine Designer"
Calls from external recruitment companies and salespeople are kindly avoided.
If you have questions regarding the service, you are most welcome to contact:
Roger Hermansson 0705-831 242 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Hermansson 0705-984 211 , email@example.com